Gamerville
Welcome to gamerville hope you enjoy your stay with us!
if you have not registered already it would be a good idea too as you get access to alot more of our gamerville features such as a personal profile points system a regular insite to gaming news, our arcade and many other great things!

enjoy your stay at gamerville!
Gamerville
Welcome to gamerville hope you enjoy your stay with us!
if you have not registered already it would be a good idea too as you get access to alot more of our gamerville features such as a personal profile points system a regular insite to gaming news, our arcade and many other great things!

enjoy your stay at gamerville!
Gamerville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to gamerville enjoy your warm welcomed stay with us!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New --> Staff Mod posistions up for grabs read for details!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revan07
Admin
Admin
revan07

Registration date : 2009-01-03
Country : New --> Staff Mod  posistions up for grabs read for details! UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Warnings : New --> Staff Mod  posistions up for grabs read for details! 110
Number of posts : 156

New --> Staff Mod  posistions up for grabs read for details! Empty
PostSubject: New --> Staff Mod posistions up for grabs read for details!   New --> Staff Mod  posistions up for grabs read for details! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:48 am

Hi

Gamerville.tk is a new and upcoming website dedicated to you the users and to correctly run the website smoothly we need moderators we currently have 3 moderator positions moderator positions come with special permissions you get to be in charge of a forum which forum will be chosen by the admin also the things you get to do to that particular forum are delete posts that are inappropriate or simply move them to the correct forum we want a reliable and active user to give these special staff positions to so we have set up a competition open until all moderator positions are taken competition stated below

competition:

To win this competition you must grab the admins attention which is me revan07 the things im looking for are

-an active user
-posts regularly
-isnt rude and is a good person to get along with
-are grateful for just a mod position and dont nag me for pomotions
-a user willing to help the forum as much as they can
-a user who has brought members to the site and got them to register

so good luck user's for those of you who get chosen congratulations for those of you who dont then post as much as possable as when you get to 100 post's you get a rank called V.I.P member and when you get 200 posts you get the Golden Member rank so as i said earlyer good luck users !
Back to top Go down
https://gamerville.forumotion.co.uk

New --> Staff Mod posistions up for grabs read for details!
Page 1 of 1