Gamerville
Welcome to gamerville hope you enjoy your stay with us!
if you have not registered already it would be a good idea too as you get access to alot more of our gamerville features such as a personal profile points system a regular insite to gaming news, our arcade and many other great things!

enjoy your stay at gamerville!
Gamerville
Welcome to gamerville hope you enjoy your stay with us!
if you have not registered already it would be a good idea too as you get access to alot more of our gamerville features such as a personal profile points system a regular insite to gaming news, our arcade and many other great things!

enjoy your stay at gamerville!
Gamerville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to gamerville enjoy your warm welcomed stay with us!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hectics Competition.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hectic
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
hectic

Registration date : 2009-01-05
Warnings : Hectics Competition. 110
Number of posts : 61

Hectics Competition. Empty
PostSubject: Hectics Competition.   Hectics Competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Well i thought i'd make something for everyone to enjoy. My competition involves getting people onto the forum. The person that gets the most refers wins 100 points.

Getting 300 points will equal to a mod position.

the rules.

~the person that has refered you needs to make a topic saying that they joined and you told them to
~One account to each user
~No annoying me telling me "LOOK LOOK I TOLD HIM TO COME." I will be fully aware of the people

Remember play it safe and keep posting !
Back to top Go down

Hectics Competition.
Page 1 of 1